Sunday, April 19, 2009

To-Do-List Next Sem

"Any plan for next year?”

People around me kept asked me the same question.

"Well, I’ve got my OWN PLANs! ^^” My typical answer for everyone.

What’ve came into my mind was that, “Am I really have any concrete plan with me?”

I doubted. I was just dreaming over things that I want to achieve in next one year left.

First of all, yeah, I want to continue my piano lesson. I am proud to say that I am just a “beginner” level currently. It’s nothing to shame with, right? Besides, I got to concentrate on my Final Year Project which may consume most of my time. Ya, I want to learn more on graphic design that I interested in all the time. Other than this, I need to find ways to earn money to repay my debt too. This is how part-time job come into my To-Do-List. I’ve no more “contract” with AIESEC and Losting, thus, I may search and involve in organization that focus more on volunteering works. Volunteering work is what I wanted to do since long time ago. Free time allows me to do my sketching and handicrafts maybe. My poor colour pencils left in my room is covered by thick spider webs; it’s time to fully utilize them. Long time didn’t read my books, I want to go library and borrow some HR books to browse through. Next, I need to settle … …

Yeah, this is my plan.

I heard someone scold me again, “Why you’re so greedy? Can you don’t hold so many things at one time? You must learn how to manage your time properly instead of grab as many as you can. Remember you can only grab a few “guli” at one time.”

Yaya, I know. =.=”

That’s me. A little girl, who is ambitious in achieving lots of dreams; however, it seems like she doesn’t know how to proper plan it and realize these all step by step.

Well, I know I’ve to come out with solution to prioritize all these one day.

But I’ve to admit that, once you have involved in one organization, you’ll get addicted with it.

I know I can’t leave Losting family... AND for sure, “Once you are AIESECer, forever an AIESECer.”

I think I’ve got the right choice, studying in UTM! ^^


1 comment:

Weny 雯 said...

It seems like there's so many things in life that we always wanted to do. And time is seemingly forever insufficient. I'm facing the same problem too
-_-"
Is it time to learn to be less multi-tasked & ambitious? Or simply, we r "劳碌命"?
Look forward to see you soon ^^ Will have so much to catch up with.. =)